Cookies and Cream Candy Trifle
This is my own rendition of a Valentine’s Day Trifle using Cookies and Cream pudding, Peanut M&Ms, Brownies and more. This of course can be used at any time with ingredients of your choice. Do you have a favorite trifle?
- 1-16oz CoolWhip
- 4-small packages of Cookies n’ Cream Pudding (make as directed)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chopped Pecans or nut of your choice
- Peanut M&Ms
- 1 Box Brownies 13×9 Family Size box
- Make brownies according to package.
- Make sure CoolWhip is fridge temp (not frozen)
- Chop Nuts or purchase already chopped nuts.
- After brownies are cooled break up into pieces.
- I started with my bottom layer of cool whip then
- I added a layer of brownie bites, then a layer of pudding. Drizzled with chocolate syrup and sprinkled nuts.
- Then I repeated my layers until I got close to the top; my last layer being coolwhip.
- Then I poured my Peanut M&Ms in the center and arranged to make a circle.
- At this time I took my chopped pecans and spread them around the outside of my Peanut M&Ms.
- Covered with saran wrap and put in the fridge for 1½ hours.