4 Simple Christmas OR New Years Dips
I am going to share with you 4 awesome, quick and easy dips! These are always a hit at any gathering I bring them to and its just a few simple ingredients.
I will number the recipes with a link to each one so that you can print them out!
1. Garden Dill Dip
- 4 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. salt free Spike (or salt free Mrs Dash)
- 2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 cup sour cream (for fat free version use fat free sour cream)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (for fat free version use fat free mayonnaise)
- Blend sour cream and mayo in a medium bowl.
- Add all dry ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate.
- Serve with raw vegetables, chips or pretzels, also awesome in Pumpernickel Bread Bowl.
- Much better if made 8 hours ahead or day before.
2. Garlic Onion Dip Recipe can be found here: Garlic Onion Dip Recipe.
3. Mexican Fiesta Dip Recipe can be found here: Mexican Fiesta Dip Recipe.
4. Farmhouse Vegetable Dip Recipe can be found here: Farmhouse Vegetable Dip Recipe.